First drama review!! Actually, I have watched tons of drama in the past few years. I will make another post on best of the best drama that I have ever watched!
If you're a fan of Nam Joo hyuk,then this drama is a must watch! I think his acting is improve a lot than before. He looks so different though, he's a bit skinny in this drama but still he looks good looking so don't worry lol. Lee Sung Kyung,she's Kai's look alike! I just knew when I searched Korean actress photos XD Lee Sung Kyung, I first watched her on Cheese in the trap then Doctors. I honestly enjoyed watching her acting on the Doctors,she looks so fashionably and disgustingly beautiful lol.
Back to the topic! This drama is a coming-of-age sports drama,inspired by the life of a Olympic gold medalist Jang Mi Ran. It airs on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday in Korea while in Malaysia, it airs on OH!K channel 394 same day in Korea. I think OH!K will air this drama on chinese new year.
Yeah,this drama was already ended last week.
- Lee Sung-kyung as Kim Bok-joo
- A naturally gifted weightlifter with an ambitious personality. She stands up for injustice, but is shy and awkward around boys. She hides her insecurities and fragile heart under her strong exterior.
- Nam Joo-hyuk as Jung Joon-hyung
- Bok-joo's best friend, a talented swimmer with a playful personality. He suffers a trauma that began when he made a false start at his first big international competition and got disqualified.Lee Jae-yoon as Jung Jae-yi
- Joon-hyung's cousin and older brother. A former athlete who becomes an obesity doctor due to an injury. His gentle and kind personality makes him the first man that Bok-joo falls in love with.
- Kyung Soo-jin as Song Shi-ho
- A top-class rhythmic gymnast, who won a silver medal at the Asian Games at the age of eighteen. She is an overachiever, and is under constant stress about her developing figure, which causes her to break up with Joon-hyung.
My opinion: If you want to relieve your stress from the hectic days,then this drama is definitely for you. There's no villain in this drama lol everything is comedic, cutesy and romance lol. You will chuckle every time with Lee Sung Kyung's boyish acting and Joo-hyuk's angry acting which was not working for me lol I found him cute even acting angry :3. The sad part for me was when people started to knew Bok-joo went to weight loss clinic, it was an unexplainable for her,she can't just say that she went there because she wants to see the doctor that she likes. Oopss I can't say more than that,you need to watch it first because that scene was the best for me ! I forgot which episode was so yeah sorry lol. Unfortunately,the ratings were really bad, it never reach 10% though because people prefer to watch Legends of the blue sea which was air the same day as this drama on SBS. Well, ratings is not really important though lol the whole story was great and relaxing so you won't be disappointed! Plus, this drama is popular internationally! I think this was happen for Scarlet Heart drama too,hurm..
Is this drama recommended?
yes,if you want to relieve stress and watching a love story of a boyish girl who started to fall in love.
How many percent for this drama?
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 50 out of 100.
you can watch on Boxasian or kissasian for free or OH!K channel 394 on astro!
I won't write a review for the Legends of the blue sea because I stopped on episode ten so yeahh lol
For me,it's a so-so drama,maybe because I am bored with Lee Min ho's and Jun Jihyun's acting now? I am not saying that their acting were bad but they're veterans, a kdrama addict like me became bored and want to look new faces in the drama.The drama is great with ratings because they're A-list actors guys...
*this is my honest review.please do not steal *